Extension monitors code and configuration changes of your store automatically and notifies you if these changes negatively affect the key store indicators.
In other words, if you changed anything and, either your store began to work slower, or, suddenly, new errors occurred – the extension will quickly report you about it.
- Changes monitoring
- Performance monitoring
- PageSpeed Score monitoring
- PHP errors monitoring
- Cronjob monitoring
- 404 errors monitoring
When you need this extension:
- you’re using third-party extensions, which quality is not assured
- you’re using free-of-charge or unsupported extensions
- you are not controlling changes, that are made to source code, templates, scripts, etc.
What benefits will you receive:
- possibility to control all changes
- automatic notification about errors
- performance monitoring.
Feature Highlights of Health & Performance Monitoring Suite Nulled
The extension automatically monitors code, other extensions and configuration changes of your store.
Unlike other monitoring tools (such as New Relic) our extension considers all performance indicators and errors in connection with changes.
Therefore, it is very easy to determine, which exactly change caused a detected issue.
After each significant change, the extension creates a new configuration snapshot and compares key indicators with the previous version.
Extension monitors the following changes on a store:
- New extension installation
- An extension upgrade
- Essential changes in extensions (observers, plugins, database schema)
- Changes in cache configuration
- Changes on list of displayed blocks
- Global changes in configuration (theme, etc)
- Magento update
- Changes in environment configuration (PHP version, MySQL version, Magento root directory, etc)
For each configuration snapshot, the extension automatically monitors key health indicators and compare with the previous version.
Extension monitors the following magento 2 performance indicators:
- Page Generation Time
- User Time (TTFB)
- Page Cache Coverage Rate
Extension monitors the following Magento 2 errors:
- Various PHP errors: 500 Internal Server Error, Backend Fetch Failed Error, Fatal Error, Uncaught Error, Uncaught Exception
- Database errors
- Cron Job Errors
Extension automatically checks possible class rewrites conflicts and alert you.
Generation Time and User Time
Extension monitors Time To First Byte (TTFB) and User Time (Page Load Time) for key pages:
- home page
- catalog pages
- search results pages
- account page
- shipping cart page
- checkout page
Generation Time (Time to First Byte) is the time that needs your server to handle a request and return page for the end-user.
This metric is more important and widely than TTFB.
Health & Performance Monitoring Suite Nulled Demo
Mirasvit Health & Performance Monitoring Suite Nulled M2 v.1.0.4_39708 Download