Convenience for your customers should be a paramount priority for any eCommerce retailer. That’s where Multiple Ship-To functionality comes in. Out of the box, with little setup, you can help avoid the frustration that can occur when a customer is shopping for multiple people at one time. Instead of forcing them to place multiple orders, they can quickly and easily ship to multiple addresses with one order. This can be especially useful around the holidays, when more and more people are doing their primary holiday shopping online.
- One checkout, ship to many locations
- Send identical carts to multiple locations
- Send any quantity of products to any number of addresses
- Save more than one address to your Customer Accounts
- Supports all WooCommerce shipping methods